Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Take Care of My Mom

Orders from The most important almost 14 year old in my life.



This is Ann, she's my nurse coordinator

Dr. Boudreaux, time to sign lots of consents. I'm liking that he has small hands.

This is Leigh Ann, my nutritionist.
Big day Tomorrow! Next update, probably will not be for a few days. Something about ICU's, arterial lines and NG tubes don't spell fun. I know that God hears all our prayers, but the night before major surgery, I think those are extra priority. I know He's here. I know all of you are too. I am overwhelmed that since I started this blog there have been over 1800 views. Thank you so much for everything. 

A kiss from Mama. Reminding me of all the ones who've gone before, who are there to tell me it's ok, to answer the questions that go unanswered, to put their arm around me when she can't. MawMaw, Aunt Joyce, Aunt Laurie, Uncle Don, Uncle Hoyet, and PawPaw. She said, " I wish for a moment they could all be here." I believe they are.



3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna wear the zebra shoes you gave me tomorrow in your honor. I said a prayer for you and your family. Hope your room is as cozy as possible. See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, your family and a speedy recovery. Live strong, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juliette, I pray all is well with you, I know that you are during well with your recovery. I find your blog interesting, I know that it is and will help others who are going through difficult times. Take care and stay positive. Judy Johnson RN

    ReplyDelete