Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jordan, Mom, Austin
October 15, 2011

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new.  ~Rajneesh

My heart identifies so deeply with this statement.

This picture was taken while I celebrated my 42 birthday. 10 days later I would define life differently, but one thing wouldn't change, I was still a Mother.


My sons have had the blessings of a good life. We've also been through enough pain to appreciate the blessings.


Every time I see these boys, I am made new. I never knew how deeply I could love, until them. When people tell me they are prayin' (prayin' yes, cause that's how we say it in the South), I ask that they put the boys first. 


The countdown to when I have to leave them for a few weeks is in the single digits now. Being away from them for days is hard, being away for weeks is even harder. Calling all Guardian Angels: Take watch and Take care. 


Happy to know a God who answers prayers. One of the many answered: Medical Insurance Approved!
Meet My Doctors
Dr Woltering
Dr. Boudreaux






They wrote the book




1 comment: