Saturday, January 7, 2012

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.

"And Pooh gave Christopher Robin the biggest Pooh hug he could because he knew that goodbyes were not Far Away." - A.A. Milne


It was hard to leave work tonight. I stood looking into the eyes of the real-life heros I work beside in the RNICU-UAB. On good days, they laugh with me, on hard days they encourage me, on dark days they hold my hand. My fortune is not in a bank account, my treasure is in my friends, my family. If ever there is tomorrow, when we're not together, there is something you must always remember; you are stronger than you think you are, braver than you believe yourself to be, smarter than you think. But the most important thing ... even if there is a time when we are apart, I'll always be with you and you with me. 
“We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet.
Even longer,' Pooh answered.”
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh





 “Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.” 
 A.A. Milne
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh
  
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh
“Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
― A.A. Milne

It's so much more friendly with two!
    
“Some people care too much. I think it's called love.”
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh

“We'll be friends until forever, just you wait and see”
― A.A. Milne






“Organization is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it’s not all mixed up.”
― A.A. Milne



“How do you spell 'love'?" - Piglet
"You don't spell it...you feel it." - Pooh”
― A.A. Milne








2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! AND the quotes! AND YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you and your boys!

    Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

    I love you my sweet friend!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete